- Putting lay voices into primary care research: PPI strategies and early steps in the PARTNERS2 study.
- RESPONDS. Bridging the knowledge and practice gap between domestic violence and child safe-guarding: developing policy and training for general practice.
- Patient and public involvement in the design and testing of a Smartphone Application to assess short-term pain trajectories in primary care patients with musculoskeletal conditions.
- PRIMER: Primary care Research In Manchester Engagement Resource. Patients, the public and researchers working together to improve primary care.
- Proactive familial breast cancer risk assessment in Primary Care: Phases 1 and 2. and Patient Safety Toolkit.
- Patient and public involvement in health research: a new online resource.
- Development of a new intervention for patients with severe Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ ME: a collaborative approach based on patient and public involvement.
- PRO-ACTIVE: Prostate Cancer Support Intervention For Active Surveillance Patients.
- Young people's involvement in developing the Sexunzipped online questionnaire for sexual health.
Patient and Public Involvement posters
- 15 October 2014
Member departments were invited to submit posters about the Public and Patient Involvement in their research to display at the SPCR showcase on 26 September 2014.