SAPC ASM 2018
Tuesday, 10 July 2018 to Thursday, 12 July 2018
Abstract submission deadline for all forms of presentation and workshops: 18th February 2018
Queen Mary University of London is hosting the annual SAPC conference 10-12 July 2018, which showcases the latest research and education in academic primary care and provides an opportunity to share methodological developments.
Types of presentation and workshops
- Presentations - for orals and posters - review criteria and submission form
- to submit a presentation abstract please set up a user account when prompted once you click on the submission form above
- Caritas: creative enquiry and how to submit - review criteria
- Doctoral Masterclass (for discussion of doctoral research projects) - submission form
- Workshops - submission form and workshop review criteria
- Symposia - submission form and review criteria
The conference in brief
The SAPC annual conference brings together researchers and educators from the primary care community to showcase their latest studies on any aspect of primary care. This is a great opportunity for you to share your work, join the conversation and shape the future of primary care.
We have an excellent line up of keynote speakers and the remainder of the programme will consist of presentations selected from submitted abstracts as oral presentations, posters and creative enquiry submissions. We are planning to repeat the successful doctoral research masterclass. This masterclass offers you the opportunity to present an element of your research project, then ask questions of, and receive feedback from both the panel and session audience. The programme will also include interactive workshops and symposia (collections of papers, organised around a them and including discussion).
Bursaries and prizes
The social programme will start with a welcome drinks reception in the Great Hall at Barts (Tuesday 10th July) and continues the following evening with the conference dinner at The Tower Hotel by Tower Bridge (Wednesday 11th July).
We look forward to welcoming you.