Primary Care is healthcare in the community - everything from GPs to Pharmacists, Optometrists to Dentists. We at the School of Primary Care Research (SPCR) aim to gather evidence to help decide what will make Primary Care better for everyone. We do this through funding high-quality research into what works, what doesn’t, and what could work in the future. Since our goal is improving care for everyone, it’s best that everyone is involved.
How to Get involved
You can get involved in our research in a number of ways:
- help select research that is important and relevant
- help researchers design their projects
- help develop understandable information sheets for people taking part in research
- join a research management or advisory group
- train to carry out some of the research (for example interviews)
- help interpret the results of the research
- help make sure the research is reported in understandable ways
- help make sure good research is heard about.
Get Started and stay up to date
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, there are a few ways to stay up to date with opportunities: