Urgent care interface
- What is the accuracy of self-diagnosis in ambulatory sensitive conditions? (Diagnostic accuracy review)
- What is the accuracy of testing for serious infection in the immunocompromised patient in ambulatory care? (Diagnostic accuracy review)
- Do social and health care packages for the elderly help to reduce unplanned secondary care and delayed discharge, and improve patient wellbeing?
- Does advanced care planning for the elderly help to reduce unplanned admissions and improve quality of life?
- What are the predictors of unplanned admissions in the elderly?
- What are the outcomes (patient outcomes, healthcare utilisation, and safety) of musculoskeletal triage and self-referral services for patients with musculoskeletal pain?
- Examining moderators of the effectiveness of self-management support in reducing urgent healthcare use in patients with respiratory conditions